Monday, April 24, 2017

Another Busy Abe Weekend

 On Saturday, Joe and I headed to Cleveland to spend time with Abe while Noah and Amy visited the Cleveland Museum of Art.
We took our grandson to "The Red Store" aka Target and he picked out a few things.
This helicopter was one of them and he loved it so much he slept with it that very night.
You just have to love this boy...


 One of the many things I love about Abe is his imagination.
He often strikes this pose when he is thinking.
Abe decided to make this Big Wheels set a car wash and quite an involved one at that.


 Abe's beloved Ellie is his constant companion.

And then...
 Abe wanted to show us his train track set.  He had three trains running...one for him, Joe, and me.
We had just as much fun as Abe did, I am sure.

A bit later...
Abe invited Joe and I onto his bed for some "cuddle" time.  I cherish these moments, because Abe reserves most of his physical affection for Mom and Dad.
My children were very much the same way.

Later that evening...
Noah sent me this picture of Abe's expanded "Abeville".

The next morning...
Abe was back at it...Playing away!

Later...
Abe loves his outside time as well and helped his mom repot her indoor plants.
Abe also helped his dad with the yard work.
That boy is the best of helpers!

~Holding close childhood memories~

No comments:

Post a Comment